Specialist UPS installation services
With our in-house, highly trained, engineers and many years of experience in the critical power industry Mercury Power Ltd can complete a wide range of UPS installations not limited to any manufacturer. We can ensure a quality installation at a competitive price whilst maintaining the highest of standards.
Our UPS installation services include but are not limited to:
- System evaluation – Taking the site loadings, where we can attend site and attach power meters, we will review, assess and select the best UPS product for your project. Taking into account day one loads and future expansion we can develop a scalable modular approach with no downtime.
- UPS installation – Our team of experienced UPS engineers at Mercury Power Ltd will attend site and install your new UPS system in a timely and professional manner and to current electrical standards, providing all testing certificates on completion
- Resilience – Mercury Power Ltd can advise you on how to achieve your resilience goals by installing systems as standalone, N+1 or diverse A+B supplies to maximise your sites uptime
- Controls – Whether its dry contacts, SNMP or Modbus, Mercury Power Ltd will install the UPS control and monitoring cables ensuring maximum visibility
- Isolation or dual supplies – Mercury Power Ltd will supply and install a bypass system to suit your requirements including separate bypass supplies, wall or rack mounted bypasses and, if required, the addition of static transfer switches.
- Decommissioning – Mercury Power Ltd will attend site and safely isolate your old UPS, decommission and then remove and dispose of your old equipment to ISO 14001 standards