NICEIC Generator Installation
With our in-house, specially trained engineers and many years experience in the critical power industry Mercury Power Ltd can complete a wide range of Generator installations, not limited to any manufacturer. You can ensure a quality installation at a competitive price whilst ensuring the highest of standards are met.
Our Generator installation services include but are not limited to:
- System evaluation – Taking the site loadings, where we can attend site and attach power meters, and applying the relevant calculations to allow for your Generator we will review, assess and select the best generator application for your project taking into account day one loads and future expansion to ensure a scalable modular approach can be achieved with no downtime.
- Generator Installations – Our team of experienced generator engineers at Mercury Power will attend site and install your new UPS system in a timely and professional manner and to current electrical standards, providing all testing certificates on completion
- Resilience – Mercury Power can advise you on how to achieve your resilience goals by installing generator systems as standalone, N+1 or diverse A+B supplies to maximise your sites uptime
- Controls – Whether its dry contacts, SNMP or Modbus, Mercury Power will install the UPS control and monitoring cables ensuring maximum visibility. Mercury Power will also supply and install all control cabling between the generator(s) and auto-changeovers to ensure power is provided at the correct times and in the correct sequence.
- Auto Changeover Switches and generator switchgear – Mercury will supply and install new auto changeover switches and generator panels including dead-bus syncing panels to bring your generators online as quickly as possible minimising your sites risk at the most crucial times.
- Canopies/enclosures – After assessing your requirements Mercury Power can provide either standard generator canopies or bespoke enclosures with reduced noise levels and increased levels of security.
- Fuel Tanks – For increased autonomy times Mercury power will calculate, using the relevant engine data, the correct size of external fuel tank to achieve your required autonomy. Mercury Power will then supply and install the fuel tank including fuel pipe work and fuel polishers (if required).
- Civil Works – Mercury Power can undertake the design and installation of concrete bases suitable for your generator and external fuel tanks
- Decommissioning – Mercury Power can attend site to safely disconnect your old generators, empty fuel (if required) and remove and dispose of your old generator sets to ISO 14001 standards.