Mercury Power offer trained and highly experienced operatives to mount your IT equipment into your rack, to supply and install correctly sized DC cabling and to then power-up and certify the power supplies for your equipment. Upon deployment, complete documentation and digital pictures of the entire installation will be provided.
With our Rack & Stack service, your staff will have the equipment powered, connectivity terminated and ready for your technicians to commission. There are no worries about sending your valuable IT technicians to site for the installation with the concerns of having the right size cables on hand, or the quality of their cabling skills. Save time, expense and hassle with our professional installation services.
Mercury Power always hold large stocks of DC cables of all required sizes and the full range of hydraulic crimp lugs when the project requires a quick resolution.
Rack & Stack Features:
- Inventory check, labelling, and serial number recording
- Assembly and rack mounting of the equipment
- Installation of DC Tri rated Blue and Grey DC cables size calculated and certified to your equipment needs
- Confirmation of equipment and cabinet earth connections as per BS7671
- Final documentation and full certification of layout and cable runs
- Visio diagrams and digital picture documentation
Our Engineers previous experience:
- Huawei CMSAN and FMSAN ranges
Learn more about our rack & stack services by calling us on 01737 821215 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.