Mercury Power are a fully insured NIC EIC / ECA registered company with extensive experience in design & implementation of resilient electrical solutions. Conforming to the very latest building regulations & BS7671 17th edition IEE wiring regulations, ensures your installation is delivered to the highest standards possible.
Our in house design team, technical sales & engineers are all time served industry professionals with C&G 2391 electrical test, design & certification qualifications ensuring all designs are protected by our professional indemnity insurance.
The Mercury Power team has designed & provided AC mission critical installations in many locations throughout the world.
Our dedicated team of in house electrical installers are all fully qualified to a minimum of BS7671 17th Edition. Many of our operatives are trained ex HM Forces, this providing re assurance of capabilities, reliability and honesty.
Installation Capabilities Include;
We have deployed and certified electrical systems ranging from a small server or comms room facilities to large corporate & commercial data centres.
Our Deliverables Include;
- Our design team are all fully qualified and all designs are covered by professional indemnity insurance
- Our design team has all the current design and calculating design software
- All installation engineers are fully qualified
- All test engineers are fully qualified to C&G 2391
- All installation engineers are vetted and security checks are made
- All installation engineers are constantly updated with factory run courses on new products and latest installation practices
Learn more about our design & installation services by calling us on 01737 821215
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.