Server Room Design Service
Mercury Power offer a professional server room design and build service with a fully project managed construction solution to suit your budget. We have worked with businesses small and large. Our highly trained and qualified team can optimise the server room to ensure the stability and the performance of business technology.
Server room design is critical within these standard business and office environments. This means that the UPS, power and cooling infrastructure that supports server and network hardware needs to be correctly designed and specified from both a performance and efficiency perspective.
We can assist with all elements of the server room including:
- Small server room environments up to 5 racks (up to 20kW total IT load).
- Medium to large server room environments 6-15 Racks (20kW plus IT load).
- Modular, pre-fabricated and containerised server room solutions.
- Construction solutions in line with current standards and best practices.
- Design of efficient power and cooling systems and technologies.
- Cable management (communications and AC distribution).
- Hot/cold pod containment systems.
- Fire suppression and protection systems.
- Environmental monitoring and security systems.
- Fibre cable management (fibre guide systems)
- Optical distribution and patching
- Copper and fibre cabling.
- Maintenance along with PRINCE2 management.
Learn more about our server room design services by calling us on 01737 821215
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.