News

Mercury power responding to a fire caused by local electrical contractors

Posted on May 16,2017
Archive : May 2017
Category : News

On Thursday 27th April – Mercury power responding to a fire caused by local electrical contractors at our clients offices in tel a Viv mobilised a team within 8 hours to site. within 12 hours we had the Comms room powered back up, within 24 hours we had a fibre and 30 copper Cat6a links in place to the floor above and within 48 hours 27 desks on floor above with UPS backed power, data and security in place – very happy customer!

Before

image2

After

image1

image3