Data Centre Design & Build Service
Mercury Power offer a full data centre design and build service in addition to fully project managed construction solutions to suit any budget. We have worked with small to medium businesses as well as large corporations to optimise their data centre power management.
Every project would most often include full technical design specifications, project management, supervision and fully managed maintenance packages. We tailor each and every project to your needs.
Our turnkey solutions cover all aspects of the data centre build process from planning applications to witness testing and successful handover on contract completion. We can tailor our involvement to any level of support. This includes concept, detailed design, planning applications, tendering, direct installation, handover and testing.
Our Data Centres have:
- Micro data centre facilities 25 – 50 racks (up to 200kw total IT load).
- Medium to large data centres 21-250 Racks (200kw plus IT load).
- Modular, pre-fabricated and containerised data centre solutions.
- Design solutions in line with current standards and best practises.
- Design of power and cooling systems and technologies.
- Cable management (Comms and AC distribution).
- Hot/cold pod containment systems.
- Fire suppression and protection systems.
- Environmental monitoring and security systems.
- Fibre cable management (fibre guide Systems).
- Optical distribution and patching.
- Copper and Fibre cabling
- PRINCE2 project management to optimise your data center power
Learn more about our Data Center Design Services by calling us on 01737 821215
or emailing email@example.com.